Thursday, May 5, 2011

The C.Breezy Dougie

Keeping the constant flow of my schedule busy as always, last Tuesday after just arriving home from my weekend getaway the night before, my girlfriend Liana had already pre-booked tickets for a few of my mates and I to see Chris Brown in concert for his Sydney F.A.M.E tour. Arriving at the concert held at Acer Arena much earlier than what I'm use to; we grabbed a few alcoholic beverages to get our night going and as after the first drink turned into a second then a third and so fourth, you can pretty much sum our night up from there on haha. Plenty of laughs, singing along, dancing and dougie-ing. We even made use of the free photo booths they had set up at the venue – it’s always great to come home with a few silly keep sakes. Seeing Chris Brown live was much better than I had expected. Even with such a bad personal history, he's still a remarkable performer at the end of the day. Ending the concert with the final track 'Beautiful people' couldn't have blown the roof off even more. The futuristic neon suit he had on for that final track was just insanely trippy... but nevertheless whether it was the alcohol or just the company of my mates, I had the most amazing night and ended up with his track 'look at me know' replaying in my head all night following through to the morning!
 
 
Can't get enough of photo booths!
 
 
 
 
Feeling the C.Breezy love when he sung 'with you'
 
dougie time!
 
 
 
 
Crazy neon suit during 'Beautiful people'
The crazy crowd we had to walk through at the end of the concert

No comments:

Post a Comment