Thursday, January 27, 2011

Joseph Vincent, Australia Day & Lethagic days to follow.

I've been so lethargic all day today, which is possibly the reason why I was contemplating making an entry at all tonight since I feel as if I’m completely brain dead this very moment. I’ve just been lazing around Tim's house watching Fox all day before heading to Castle Towers later in the afternoon when it was only the slightest bit cooler for an extremely late breakfast/lunch/basically-dinner-by-that-time haha at Red Spoon. Today seriously felt as if it were a Sunday.

The past two nights have been rather eventful for a weekday. Throughout Tuesday it was all hustle and bustle in the office with Famous Youtube artist Joseph Vincent finally arriving in Sydney. It was nice to finally meet him and I suppose I could say I can almost kind of start to understand why so many girls would fall for such a character. Originally I would have thought being male and young and with so much female attention internationally, he would have been rather egotistic. However after meeting him personally my assumptions were dead wrong. He’s without a doubt the most down to earth character I’ve met for an Artist and definitely very friendly and a very genuine character. Everyone in the office got along with him really well; it was all fun and laughs while he was there in the office. Later that night, we took Joseph Vincent out for dinner near Chinatown at Wagaya before heading to Tantra at Slide Bar for some partying times. Partying all night in the VIP lounge with workmates, my boss and girlfriends plus a few bar tabs only meant one thing... one hell of a messy night! It's been quite a while since I've last had a big night out like that one, especially becoming rather intoxicated and dancing all night long with the girls. Great fun particularly for a Tuesday night. Got to love Public Holidays!

So it was no surprise… I received one major fat hangover next morning on an extremely hot Australia Day. But what better way to cure a hangover than to spend it soaked up in a pool. So my Australia Day was spent relaxing in Tim’s pool with few of his other mates. I love the convenience of his pool. No need to make such a journey to get to an over crowded beach, plus plenty of privacy and of course absolutely nothing better than to complete a day like that with plenty of wine and pumping music. And of course it’s not Australia Day without lamb chops on the barbie and king prawns for dinner. I feel like I'm in holiday mode already... this heat has been making me super lethargic lately!

Australia Day Dinner cooked by the boys while the girls kicked back and relaxed haha.

Regardless, I still love Slide Bar. Such a Hot Venue!

Wet pussies lined up!

Shots shots shots!

Joseph & I at Wagaya Japanese Restaurant

Joseph Vincent & I in the Office doing a bit of Promo work haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment