Monday, January 17, 2011

There's something about a Man...

There’s something about intelligence, there’s something about a man who portrays it & continues to solidify it. There’s something about a man, who I can do my homework with & can maybe contribute ideas for my thesis paper. There’s something about a man, who is aware of his surroundings & dedicate some time into making a difference within a community. There's something about man, who prioritizes me as part of his daily schedule. There’s something about a man, who religiously watches his favourite sports channel & discusses his passion for the game & his team. There’s something about a man, who is family-oriented. There’s something about a man, who can still pull out my chair for me to sit or opens the car door for me to climb in without expectations. There’s something about a man, who’s willing to offer constructive criticism in a respectful manner to better my lifestyle. There's something about a man, who spontaneously takes me out to places I have yet to see, try or experience. There’s something about a man, who’s generous enough to spend their time with me & accompany me in shopping trips, crate diggings & concerts. There’s something about a man, who pleases me in the bedroom as if his life depended on it… There’s something about a man, who is well-rounded.

(Source: tumblr, tweaked by yours truly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment