Monday, January 17, 2011

Roulette Row of Randoms

I've been on this random buzz all day today. It's definitely stirred up a few 'likes' and 'comments' all day on my Facebook, but it's there for the laugh. But thought I'd might as well gather them all and share it here on my blog for you guys to read and also laugh at...

1) A Clitoris is actually an undeveloped penis; since we all, at some point, are both male and female in the uterus, before the dominant gene takes over, the penis on a female and a male is actually the same. And once the dominant gene takes over for a male, the clit actually develops into a penis, so technically, when a girl says: suck my dick… I guess it’s kinda politically correct…

2) Roses are Red, Nuts are brown. Skirts go Up, Pants go Down. Body to Body, Skin to Skin. When it is Stiff, Stick it in. The longer its in, The stronger it gets. It goes in dry, Comes out wet. It comes out dripping, and it starts to sag. It's not what you Think... its a Teaba­­g!


3) During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password: MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy

When asked why such a big password, she said that it had to be at least 8 characters long.

4) Old people at weddings always poke me and say "You're next." So, I started doing the same thing to them at funerals

5) Man gets arrested
Officer: 'You are under arrest, anything you say can and will be held against you'
Man: 'Breasts....' ;)
Officer: .....

No comments:

Post a Comment