Friday, January 7, 2011

Trish's Quarter of a Century

Friday night and I'm utilising tonight to just simply kick back and relax. I'm still slowly breaking into the working routine again and adjusting from being on holiday mode after the craziest weekend exactly the same time last week for New Years Eve. I can't beleive it's already been a week since then? That absolutely flew! The parents are heading to Melbourne tomorrow for the weekend and the rest of the week for a little getaway together so I thought it'll also be nice to spend a quiet one tonight with them before they leave since I haven't really had the chance to spend some good quality time with them in a long time. And besides, the weather's been so dull, not too much in any mood to go out all dolled up tonight especially in this ugly rain and unpredictable weather! Shit-ney at it's best haha...

On other notes: I would like to wish my workmate and dear friend Trish a Happy Quarter of a Century Year old Birthday (haha as I know how much she hates it when I put it that way about her coming age turning 25yrs old this year hehe). Although her actual date of birth was just a few days back, but it's better late than never right? Well anyway I just snuck out earlier for a brief dinner session at her favourite restaurant Habibs Charcoal Chicken located in Sydney's inner west. Famous for their delicious Charcoal Chicken and their infamous garlic sauce with all the yummy sides. I love this place too! The garlic sauce is just simply so addictive. Quite a few of us all gathered up for the occasion, including most of the Urbanagent staff as well as a few of the DJ's who’d often play at our venues and even both my bosses came by. So it was basically a full house you could say, but good to see most of the team out tonight on a Friday for once, especially away from the nightclubs and city since we're usually always so preoccupied with running events on Friday Nights. Once again Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Trish Foo!

No comments:

Post a Comment