Tuesday, January 18, 2011

From the words of Drizzy: Good w*ed, white wine... I come alive at the night time

I was honestly considering crashing out by now. But I thought I might as well owe it to my blog to slip in a final post before I hit the hay. To be honest, I’m currently fairly intoxicated and I might even have to review this post by tomorrow morning. But I unexpectedly just got home from a particularly spontaneous night out after work with my bestie’s AJ and Jimbo. AJ’s fiancĂ© Fon has finally just arrived back to Australia recently (Friday night to be specific) after leaving us exactly a year ago, abroad. But she’s finally back & here to stay. It’s good to have her back on Aussie soil. Besides the day to day grind of work earlier during the day, the bestie’s plus Fon and I went to have dinner at Bau Truong in Canley Heights (Sydney's West) before heading up the road to Holy basil for a bit of dessert for their infamous Fried ice-cream. Our mate Tona owns the business, so it seems like every time we do head there, we’re always consistently being showered with plenty of complimentary’s. Today was one of those rare occasions where we spent a much longer night out for once. Sitting around and mingling with Tona about future plans and prospects happening across the area over a bottle of red & fried ice-cream on the house. I didn’t realise how intoxicated I became before having to make my journey driving back home. But once again as always, thanks again Tona for the complimentary desserts, cocktails and bottle of red that we indulge over in a span of an hour tonight. Life’s never more exciting then the simple good wine and dine. Oh geez, I’m starting to feel old now… haha.

Oh and on a final and most exicting note... I would like to finally congratulate my friend Joanne and her boyfriend Denis on their new born girl, Isabel! She finally gave birth today and Isabel is looking as healthy and cute as ever!!! I cannot wait to finally see her properly and possibly hold her if and when I'm capably up for the challenge of course haha. It's ever so exciting when one of your friend's finally give birth. So you can only imagine how much older I feel now, but definitely far from clucky, haha. Alright, seriously need to hit the hay, this red is seriously making me drowsier than ever... Goodnight lovers!

Congratulations to my friend Joanne for giving birth to gorgeous Isabel today!

Too much red wine, makes Anna go la la!

Back in Sydney & she's already back on those Daiquiri's :P

Thanks for our complimentary fried ice-cream & bottle of red Tona!

Nom Nom nom Vietnamese cuisines!

No comments:

Post a Comment