Thursday, January 13, 2011

Joseph Vincent Official Oz Tour

Hey guys, as most of you would know I work with Urbanagent, for others who are unsure Urbanagent is basically a Marketing, Touring and Events Management located in Sydney. My company will be bringing down the international Youtube sensation Joseph Vincent down to Sydney in a few weeks time. So I thought I might as well share you guys and especially for all those Joseph Vincent Fans out there, just a little something to hype over about. I can confirm that he'll be performing at Bamboo Saturdays at Martin Pl Bar. The date has yet to be released because that's just a little secret we'll be announcing when we think Sydney Fans are really ready for JV. I know as of matter of fact my girlfriend's are already begging and nagging for me to take them backstage to meet the artist personally. Hrm, I might just try to seize the opportunity to exploit the situation a little so I can benefit out of it if I were to take them along with me to meet him haha. I'll just have to really think of what favours that needs to be covered first. Haha only kidding. Enjoy both teasers guys... I'll release exact dates soon once the bosses gives the thumbs up to do so.



No comments:

Post a Comment