Saturday, December 25, 2010

The birth of Christ & The birth of a new Blogger home

Hey all, I thought it was about time I moved to Blogger with all the continuous annoying 'maintenance' issues with Tumblr everytime their system experiences an overload of activity. Originally I wanted to move my blog on New Years. But weighing up the situation I knew I wasn't going to be able to properly post considering all plans set for New Years is going to be quite eventful and I know I won't be able to spare enough time to put enough heart and soul into a proper post, especially if I'm moving into Blogs overall now. So it's farewell Tumblr blog and hello Blogger! I decided that Christmas day would be a better time to launch the new blog considering I've got quite a relaxed day simply just wining and dining with the family throughout the day, so it's also alright to whip out the laptop to make my first official post on http://www.vucouture.blogspot.com/! But also on this note: I would like to also wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone's enjoyed the presents they've recieved and also well indulged themselves with yummy Christmas goodies. This is defintiely the best time of the year! To end, I hope many of you continue to follow me. The good thing about Blogger is that I understand many of you also have your own Blogger pages also, so please follow me - this way it'll be nice to know few of you and be able to run into your pages also! Also feel free to drop a comment on my posts now. Thanks to Blogger this is much more convenient than Tumblr 'asks'. I would love to hear feedback occassionally. But as I always say, be honest but don't be nasty. So welcome all to my new home!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Anna!
    Yay, welcome to Blogger... finally! :P :D
    LOVELOVE. xx

    ReplyDelete