Sunday, December 26, 2010

Now that's a wrap!

The goodness of exchanging gifts on Christmas Day. Beginning with a traditional gift exchange early Christmas morning with the parents, mum definitely loved the Elsa Peretti Tear drop necklace by Tiffany & Co. that I bought her this year. Later in the night was unwrapping time at the boyfriend’s house. I ended up getting Tim the Navy Vespa Mid X's he's been gloating over the past few weeks; he's a bigger shoe lover than I am sometimes. In exchange I absolutely love my new Louis Vuitton Monogram wallet he got me as well as the Paco Rabanne: Lady Million perfume from his parents! Feeling unexpectedly spoilt. I don't usually expect to receive much in return usually, but I definitely appreciate and love the gifts I have received. What's cuter is that without any mention the boyfriend always knows exactly what to get me and particularly with something that I essentially need. Knowing that I've lost my most favourite Bvlgari wallet last Christmas and never actually getting around to purchasing myself a new sturdy replacement, I'm glad he knew what to get me! Last but not least, later Christmas night it was time to for Kris Cringle with my mates. I ended up having Desiree as my Kris Cringle this year which is a relief. I find it so difficult to find gifts for boys! I'm glad she also loved the Vintage gold and turquoise ring I bought her which was far prettier than the YSL range.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Lady Million! An excellent choice! ;) I'm always spraying this on at work! HAHA! <3

    ReplyDelete