Monday, December 27, 2010

Boxing Day Messy

After spending plenty of quality time with family and with most places being closed during Christmas, it was essential that I needed to get out of the house and put my dancing shoes on. It feels like it's been a while since I went clubbing with few of my mates. Conveniently enough after working at Bamboo at Martin Pl Bar, my mates and I simply club hopped between Bamboo and Vanity at Verandah Bar. The night slowly turned out messy and messier by the end of the night having spent most of the night with workmates and my boss also. A night with them means a night of chaos. If I had to describe my night in three words it would have to be = Free Unlimited Alcohol. My boss Ritchie was supplying endless rounds of shots, to top it off we stayed in Vanity's VIP Lounge where special guest DJ JAM (Snoop Dogg's DJ) was chillin and the bottles were literally poppin. Everything just became a blur from that moment onwards, definitely an awesome Sunday night but I'm really paying the price early this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment