Sunday, February 6, 2011

Burning on the Dancefloor

I couldn't have a picked a better night out to go drinking than last night. It was Sydney's hottest night to date this summer (and apparently record breaking for Syd), reaching to 36 degrees last night! Insane! I spent the day over at Tim's house earlier relaxed in his pool again before heading out with Amanda for a night out on my final weekend before my holiday next week and of course really it was just an excuse to get rowdy on a Saturday Night. Starting off with a few bottles of wine before heading out to Bamboo at Martin Pl bar and Vanity at Verandah Bar, we were struggling to keep up drinking in the heat; it just felt like we were partying in a sauna all night. I wasn't even sure if I was just intoxicated or whether it was dehydration from the crazy heat. But nevertheless, a good piss up night!


No comments:

Post a Comment