Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Life... at it's best!

So the past several days have been chaotic as ever, as expected; with both work, having to sort out absolutely everything that needs to be covered before I leave, as well as catching up with all the loved ones. Yesterday night I caught up with the ladies Felicia and Liana over a lovely dinner at our usual hang out joint in Parramatta before spending quality time with Tim later that night. Today I finally got around to packing my luggage. It's so difficult to pack minimal to cater both hot and cooler weather with the climate difference in each country I'll be hitting. Plus there’s the difficulty in trying not to pack too much clothes to accommodate for our party clubbing nights. Looking good is quite the mission LOL. But personally I think I've done a decent job in pack 'minimal'. I've stuck to my plan to pack plenty of chiffon and comfortable clothing that can be utilises for both day to night. So note for travellers: Chiffon tops are the bomb. They're light to pack, looks good and you can pull them off for both day and night occasions. Always have the essentials like black leggings, light denim shorts and a tube skirt because they’re just simply so versatile to mix and match around with. But with most of the major things all covered today finally, it still feels like there's yet still plenty to do before I take off in less than 2 days. Tim came over to visit once again today (trying to spend as much quality time with him before I leave of course) followed by a lovely dinner at Holy Basil with my other ladies Vanna, Amanda, Catherine, and the boy besties Jimbo, Hong, AJ and his fiancĂ© Fon. I feel so complete after tonight! And thanks to Tona (owner of Holy Basil restaurant) for the complimentary beverages as always. But it's great to see everyone before I head off, even though it's not even for that long... but wow do I feel loved and missed! It's going to be such a rollercoaster from tomorrow night onwards. Only one more working day left then HELLO SHOPPING, SUN AND COCKTAILS BY THE BEACH! Everything’s just becoming a whole lot more exciting from now on. Excitingly enough Tim also insisted on treating me to a lovely dinner date tomorrow night before go. He's made reservations to Jimmy Liks located in King's Cross. I've been meaning to try this restaurant out for quite sometime now since he's always been raving about how top notch this place was, plus in the past I’ve always had the worst luck in being able to make a reservation at this place, particularly last year for my 21st birthday on countless occasions I’ve failed to make a reservation for this restaurant considering they’re often booked out. So it's finally great that he’s managed to organise a reservation for us tomorrow. Yay, I finally get to try this place out. I hope it really lives up to its reputation. All in all, you can only imagine how excited I am about everything. Life's just awesome right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment