Monday, February 7, 2011

A touch of cool

One moment it's 36degrees at midnight then next thing you know it drop's as low as a chilly winter's morning. Mother Nature is going ballistic; in less than 24hours the weather couldn't have been more unpredictable. But it was nice to finally feel cooler breezes after enduring a week of heatwaves. I've missed wearing wedged booties and knits. The only part I miss most about winter; being able to play around with and tossing on plenty of layers and all the stylish variety! Nothing too heavy with the knit, just a throw over poncho I picked up the other day for a ridiculous price. Can you believe only $2.50 from Supre?! It's practically stealing! Such a bargain for something brand new, a prouder result than a Thrift Shopping score. I felt like I was wrapped up nicely in a blanket haha. But I really can't wait to do this knit proper justice in winter when it's better teamed with my black suede/leather thigh high boots I've safely packed away for the summer. Anyway, I wish I took better snaps of the poncho... looking rather awkward below haha, such an unfortunate rush job before heading out for work. Warm and totally 'wrapped' with such a bargain ;)

A bargain I can't get over!

1 comment:

  1. i'm loving the poncho! it gives the the outfit an automatic pop of chicness :)

    ReplyDelete