Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Heatwave

It was good to have a day off today, as much as I wanted to head to the beach to gain some colour, but the heat was just way too overwhelming and I wasn't so keen on coming home to nurturing sunburns considering there would have been no surprises that I would have ended up so. Hence I took refuge in the comfort of my air-conditioned home all morning, it was the best option to take. Besides... I was way too lethargic anyway.

However, I wanted to trial out my new camera today to see how well it really turns out during the daytime. Conveniently enough I also made plans to meet up with Liana for a catch up session at Parramatta. Originally we were to catch up at midday like we always dobut of course once again the wiser option was to save it to a later hour to avoid the extreme heat. Cold fruity cocktails and gelato ice cream was the only way to spend a catch-up session in this heatwave.

Well anyway, I love the results of my new camera!

Tim Tam Gelato & Cookies n Cream

American Fries, so naughty!

Strawberry Daiquiri & Pina colada

Trialing out my new camera

4 comments:

  1. Haha did you finally get the cam we spoke of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and liana are always at parramatta!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeh it's the most convenient location for us both because it's right between both of our houses :)

    ReplyDelete