Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another round of Brain Haemorrhages!

It has been a while since my girls and I have had a big night out together in so long. And for me, it was well over months since I’ve last stepped in a Sydney club. So just last Saturday the girls and I started off the night with a bottle of red and it didn’t take us long to get our party feet started when we arrived at Bamboo at Martin Pl Bar before completing our night hopping over to Vanity at Verandah bar. After multiple shots of our crazy new favourite combination: ‘Brain haemorrhage’ Shots, it got me hugging the toilet bowl by the end of the night and almost throwing up my liver on the sidewalks on the way home haha. The most ridiculously messiest nights to date! My hangover wasn’t so pleasant next morning as you can imagine. Lesson learnt kids… those Brain haemorrhage shots are called ‘Brain haemorrhages’ for a reason!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: