Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Return from the open road

I'm finally back from my week long getaway to the Gold Coast - Queensland with my boyfriend, and as with every moment coming back from such an eventful trip I've fallen under the hinders of holiday withdrawals once again. Although it wasn't as long as my vacation abroad Asia, but in the short amount of time we had - it was most definitely a very fun and busy one even though it was just the two of us. Tim and I maximised the long weekend break with a very packed out itinerary, making things feel much slower now after arriving back. It’s true when they say you'll always need a holiday from your holiday. So now that I’m back, it's time to get back to my regular updates again. As much as I’ve been itching to blog every day, but to be honest there really wasn’t any spare time to fit that in whatsoever throughout the entire trip. As quoted by Tim himself: "you know you've been having too much when you don't even have the time to switch on the hotel television at least once throughout the entire trip". So to slowly recap our journey here's basically what went on during our getaway together...


No comments:

Post a Comment