Sunday, April 17, 2011

Friday nights are made for tearing it up!

They say a picture's worth a thousand words. So since there's not much I could really say about my Friday night besides the fact that it was super banging fun every time I spend it out with friends, but especially out, reunited and partying it up with the friends’ I travelled overseas with since it's been quite some time now since the last time we've actually all been out together for a massive night out in town. Friday night’s occasion was my dear friends Melissa and Steven's combined 21st birthday celebration. It was expected to be one of those big nights. The birthday duo had generously organised for a private mini bus to take the whole party to and from the city that night, which only meant one thing - that no one was going to come home sober! We all met up before getting picked up and made our journey to the city while getting the party started with a few drinks on the bus while on the way there. Our night began at Bungalow 8 Bar and the ultra swanky ‘The Loft’ along King St Wharf for a few fancy cocktails before our dancing feet made its way to Pontoon Bar for the remainder of the night to dance and drink our night away. The night quickly progressed with plenty of memorable moments and a very messy outcome. Another fabulous night out of town, and probably tops off as one of the best since I've arrived back from overseas. I would love to wish my beautiful friends, the funniest duo I’ve ever met, Melissa and Steven: A very happy 21st birthday! It was so good to see everyone over intoxicated and enjoying themselves and nothings more memorable than catching either birthday girl or boy when the fell due to inebriation haha, messy but got to love it!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment