Sunday, April 10, 2011

Class to Trashed

Wow what an intense weekend. I’ve literally had minimal sleep let alone with any spare time over this weekend to update my blog at all. With all major mid semester assessments to complete it was a nonstop rollercoaster since Friday night! I spent most of my day panicking with last minute touches on my major essay that was due later that after, but nothing’s better than finally handing in that assignment with the weekend finally free and everything all lifted off your shoulders! So all I wanted to do after that was put on my face, slap on some heels then head out of town to finally down a nice refreshingly deserved glass of wine after such a busy week. Plans for that night went from an interesting one starting at the Ivy Bar for Will’s 25th birthday which ended up being moved to ‘VOLAR Fridays’ at Civic Hotel later in the night to get everyone’s dancing shoes on! A lovely Friday that went from classy to trashy…

Mmm coffee Patron
Happy Birthday Will!
My Spunky man
Will's party dominating the dancefloor at the Club in the hours of the night haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment