Friday, April 15, 2011

A time for Nostalgia

So I've finally had the free time today to simply do that 'nothing' that I've rarely had that chance to do in so long. It's just nice to have a day where I could just purely sleep in, take a nice extra long shower, laze around in my favourite pyjamas amusing over comical television series, eat breakfast with my mother and purely log onto my favourite websites in bed. It's just so rare to have a free day to do just that... just 'me' time you could say. As the years pass, it feels like there's really not enough hours in the day and my schedule is just becoming so cluttered, that I couldn't help but appreciate a day like today. Nevertheless eventually having just ‘too much free time’ I couldn’t help playing around with my camera all afternoon to only just discover the nostalgia function. This portable pointer and shooter cannot get any better! I love the retro feel from this digital effect without the need to tamper with the photo to get the same effect... 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay this was a very luvo post of me I must admit haha, I should really make better use of my free time next time.

2 comments: