Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh My God... Usher!

First and foremost I would like to thank my absolutely awesome boyfriend for purchasing me Hot Tottie tickets and taking me to see the Usher & Trey Songz OMG Tour concert last Thursday night. The concert was just spectacular as expected. Both Trey and Usher are just simply delicious men and great performers. Usher definitely blew me away. I cannot stress how talented of a performer he is after seeing him live. It was even better to watch the concert so far up close from the one of the best view in the house, but of course once again thanks to my boyfriend for always spontaneously spoiling me. The concert left my mind ringing with Usher and Trey tunes that following day after. It was great to hear Usher sing all the classics. I honestly didn’t realise and forgot how long Usher has been around for and how many good tracks he’s had in the past. Hands down one of the top performers to see live ever! And what can I say about Trey Songz? Well… he’s just ‘sex’ in general. Yummy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haha Tim's 'OMG' Face
My attempt at an 'OMG' Face haha
 
 
 
 
 
Best boyfriend evers!

No comments:

Post a Comment