Sunday, April 3, 2011

Urbanagent's Beach house Getaway

Waking up next morning on Sunday from my big weekend with the ladies last week I didn’t realise I haven’t had the chance to pack my bag ready for a short road trip to Terrigal for my work’s beach house getaway. Urbanagent had organised and hired out a massive beach house up coast just as a spontaneous occasion for the whole crew to enjoy for two nights while the weather was still warm and of course, because as hard working employees we deserved it after all right, haha? Loved the fact that my company made us take the next two days of the week off work to simply chill and relax at the beach house with all food and alcohol expenses already paid for! Even with over a thousand dollars spent on alcohol, in a matter of minutes we were already low on booze considering it was Urbanagent party animals after all. The House was spaciously gorgeous! Nicely furnished with contemporary furniture and features, Perfect views of both the beach and a river waterfront backyard with a pool, Three levels making it more than comfortably capable to accommodate everyone, but then again it wouldn’t have mattered anyway considering so many people just passed out wherever they were after too much to drink on the first night haha. Great R&R, plenty of yummy food prepared such as roasts, barbecues, pastas and breakfast by our very own chefs Hong and Jimbo haha. Had plenty of laughs watching people get pushed into the pool while unaware, movie marathons and watching magic tricks by one of the other promoters…

It’s been a while since I’ve had a little getaway to a beach house for a weekend. But it was great to see my work mates and especially my bosses let extra loose over that weekend! It definitely tied all bonds between staff a lot closer together... I love my company’s socials!

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment