Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Plenty on the plate

I’ve got an extremely busy week ahead of me, so I’m going to narrow it down to less text on my blog for the remainder of the week after finally catching up on all my posts from the last busy month of constant travels and events happening! But with the few weeks ahead, things have yet to settle down… It’s already drawing towards mid semesters for uni and I’m just about absolutely swamped with assessments and plenty of readings to catch up on. Besides that, I’ve got several plans lined up for the next few weekends ahead, however the one coming up is already looking extra booked out with birthdays to attend to, plus the Supafest Concert on Saturday – basically for all who are unsure it’s the massive Urban Festival Tour featuring 13 popular different artists performing live happening across Australia. The company I work for ‘Urbanagent’ are promoting and organising the concert, so it’ll finally be good to see the final outcome of all the chaos of promoting and preparation made in the office over the past few months. But besides that, I finally also have my first official market stall opening with my girlfriends Amanda and Vanna this Sunday at the Kirribilli Markets at Milson’s Point. Basically we’ll be selling both new, pre-loved items and vintage pieces. So come have a browse and find us early at the Kirribilli Markets if you have little plans for this Sunday. But obviously of course, with the stall happening over this well booked out weekend, you could only imagine how little time I have to prepare both the stock and equipment ready for this Sunday with so much going on especially with plenty of uni assessments also due this week. It's driving my head in! Definitely not the smoothest of weeks to be preparing for my Market Stall however it is definitely all very exciting! I’ll post up a few sneak peaks very soon once I’ve gotten assessments cleared out of the way this week and finally have the chance to sort out my stock. But as promised, going to cut it there with the rant, however last but not least I would like to wish my good friend Steven Heng a Happy 21st Birthday today! He’s probably one of the most stylish metro men I’ve ever met. And girls... he’s definitely hot on the market too, so hit me up ladies hahaha. Once again, happy birthday buddy!

@ Steven's dinner gathering just earlier tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment