Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mixed Markets

So basically long story short on how my Kirribilli Market stall went haha… after waking 4:30am to prepare things with literally only an hours sleep, the girls and I made our way to Kirribilli only to have our stall date moved till next month due to a long complication. I’m quite disappointed that things did not go ahead that day considering we had everything prepared. However not to fear, at least this time round the girls and I will have even more time to prepare a few extra things for the stall and this time I’ll actually be able to get around to posting a few sneak peeks online of what I’ll be selling for those who were genuinely interested and who actually hit me up that day planning on visiting my stall. But besides that, it was considerably lucky for us that we were being moved to another date because the weather eventually did turn nasty by midday and that would have cut our market day short after that. However in the spirit of our crushed excitement the girls and I cheered ourselves up with a trip back to the Sydney Fish Markets for a well deserved seafood bruncheon before heading home. I’m hoping to check out Glebe Markets this weekend with Tim before I consider making use of my Saturdays setting up a regular stall at the markets from now on. Nevertheless it was good to wake up extra early on a Sunday to actually maximise my day rather than sleeping in till the afternoon being hung over haha. Although things didn’t go accordingly to plan, at least everything is all prepared and ready for our next planned date! Hopefully I might consider a regular thing soon with my stall. But let’s take it one notch at a time… keeping you posted as always of course!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment