Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Reunion

It was only two weeks post from my vacation with friends in Asia and yet again I was still feeling symptoms of holiday withdrawals. My travelling buddies and I ever since, have continued to keep in touch everyday from the moment we arrived back home. Things were still taking some time adjusting back into routine again and nights without my friends ever since have felt a little lonely and boring, so we all decided to gather together to catch up on how everyone was coping even though it was only a fortnight post-vacation. During our trip abroad we’d always use to complain and mention certain western food items we were all craving most that we couldn’t get while we were overseas. And usually it was always: Charcoal Chicken with Chips and large doses of Garlic Sauce. So of course us hungry loving kids, all agreed to meet up and grab that for dinner. So our little reunion began at a small take out shop in Fairfield located in Sydney’s south west called ‘Tenda Chicken’. Seeing them all felt as if I was on vacation again. The amount of laughter, jokes and gossip between us were and are always endless. There’s never a moment I don’t end up laughing so hard that I end up crying or end up seriously hurting myself in the process. Our long night of chats continued locally over a few good drinks at Mounties RSL Club. Casual drinks of course between us always turns into a drinking marathon and next thing you know we were all on the dance floor dancing with old people haha. Nothing too extravagant and ending the night chilling at the closest 24 hour McDonald’s is always a classic way to end a night of drinking. I've missed spending time with these guys horribly!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment