Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My happily ever after

My mates and I couldn’t pass up on the idea of spending a day in Disneyland while we were in Hong Kong. Stepping into Disneyland was just like stepping into my childhood memories. We were just all so excited to get there, and to no disappointment it was undeniably beyond so much fun. Maximising every activity we could while we were there, from hopping onto a few good rides to scheduled live shows and parades… being there just absolutely lifted my spirits as if I was in the land of the very happy haha. But really after going to Disneyland it just brought upon so many fond memories as a child that I couldn't have left there with the biggest grin on my face. Nothing really beats the classic Disney’s like Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Alladdin and so fourth. They just don’t make the same cartoons like they use to. It really made me want to come home to collecting all the old classic Disney cartoons and watch them all over again. Especially nowadays at my age you tend to get yourself so wrapt up with routine and responsibilities that it’s actually nice to remind yourself of your youthful years. Ah, Disney… you bring back great memories of those ‘innocent’ and ‘carefree’ days. If only life was still as simple and happy as Disney would always portray it to be…

No comments:

Post a Comment