Friday, March 25, 2011

All good things must come to an end

In the blink of an eye, my wondrous Asia holiday was finally coming to an end and it was time to board our final flight back home to Sydney out of the seven flights we’ve encountered along the way. Already feeling the major wave of holiday withdrawals, it was sad to accept that it was all over and we’ll be heading back to our mediocre lifestyles and back to reality once again. Although part of me was dreading coming home to starting uni for the new semester – especially having to catch up with work that’s been missed so far, as well as heading back to work again trying to earn some good money to revive my bank account once again… I was actually looking forward to coming home to my own bed, my family, boyfriend, friends and wardrobe! It was all sad faces on our flight back from the Gold Coast to Sydney. After finally touching down on home territory, it was time to bid my bon voyages to my travelling buddies. I knew I was going to miss them already considering how used to having them around every night throughout the whole trip I was. We split our separate ways and was picked up the loved ones who have been anticipating seeing us again at the airport. To no surprises my boyfriend is always super punctual and was already waiting for me the moment I stepped out to conveyer belts to pick up my luggage. It was finally good to see him again… although I missed him throughout my holiday but at that very first moment seeing him again at the airport made me realised how much I really missed him even more. Being the super boyfriend he is, a treat to a nice full Korean BBQ dinner in Strathfield was what I really needed considering how extremely hungry however dead broke I was to afford anything haha, before taking me home. Bed later night felt a little surreal to actually be home again. Although I missed the company of my travel buddies already, it was nice to finally be back in my own bed sheets. It’s the little things you really appreciate after an intense holiday like that… comfort zones and loved ones.


Together awaiting at Gold Coast Airport

Sad long faces :(

We had to fit in a final Prank of course haha :)

Final Family photo in back home in Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment