Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gold Coast we meet again!

It was only a week since I arrived back from my vacation before taking off away from Sydney once again. This time only going as far as interstate, back to Queensland for the weekend to celebrate my mates Desiree, Alicia and Kiet’s birthday. Something a little different from your usual birthday parties at a house or messy nights at a Sydney Club. I couldn't pass up on another opportunity to get out of Sydney again. I must admit, I'm still bitten by that travel bug ever since arriving home. Although this second trip to Queensland again just made it feel as if it really hasn’t ended just as yet.

Leaving for the Gold Coast Thursday afternoon we arrived with plenty of time to settle into our apartment for the weekend at the Chevron Renaissance Towers Resort along Surfers Paradise. This apartment was just amazing, the view was spectacular and the lagoon pool facilities available just made it feel like I’m back in R&R mode again in Thailand. With such a rare occassion my mates and I thoguht we'd might as well go all out and pre-booked for a Chrysler limosine to pick us up directly from the airport to take us around town before dropping us off at our resort. It definitely kick started the anticipated weekend while we were inside the limo pumping music, singing, dancing and running a muck.
We finally arrived and settled into our apartment before heading out for a lovely dinner nearby before heading out of town for our first night of heavy partying & drinking at a nearby nightclub that was absolutely pumping for a Thursday night called 'Shooters'. And that’s exactly what we were there on holidays in Queensland for... to Partaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment