Monday, March 14, 2011

The Full Moon Party

Having spent most of our day riding elephants at Namuang Safari Park earlier, we hurried back to our resort to get ready for the most anticipated night of our entire trip.... The Full Moon Party. Funnily enough, disregrarding the time we had to get ready before our organsied transport to the Party, our party transfer was already ready to pick us up after most of us were just slowly climbing out of the shower. With all havoc breaking loose in our hotel room, the lot of us panicked and slapped on anything as quick as we could with only 10minutes to completely get ready. Bracing ourselves finally when we finally climbed into our Tuk Tuk followed by, taking a speed boat over to the party island itself - Koh Pangnang for the Full Moon Party. Body paint, beach sides, crazy selection of music, Magic mushroom Shake (yep – we actually did it haha), extremely cheap alcoholic bucket beverages (we’re talking no joke $3 a bucket basically ¾ filled with spirits), an all-tourist crowd (particularly Aussies) and friendly party animals everywhere! Ultra epically MESSY! I think I’ve said or brought up this same line so many times about this trip but really, this would really really really top off as one of THE MOST BEST PARTY EVENT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! I don’t think any Music festival can ever ever ever compare to such an experience. I’m still yet surprised at how my mates and I were even able to find our way back to the docks to catch our speed boat back to our Island & back to our hotel. It surprisingly was not a mission as I thought it would have turned out considering how intoxicated everyone was. I’ve definitely tortured my liver after that night…

Embarrassing moments: Hilariously enough I “somehow” fell off tables while dancing on them with the girls, not once, but twice haha! The first time causing me an injury I’m still … till today… still baring! As much as I do not want a scar (however, it’s a little too late now) but then again it was still worth it haha. If anything I am more than willing to do the Full Moon party all over again if I’m given the opportunity to! You haven’t really partied until you’ve experienced it first hand yourself. The most amazing party experiences in my lifetime!


1 comment: