Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vu-cation over!

So it's been almost three long weeks since I've last made an entry, and taken off on my absolutely epic journey across Asia with my mates. It's time I finally owe it to the cyber community on all the happs during that time. I'm currently suffering from quite a severe case of holiday withdrawals haha. I thought by recapping the great fond memories of my trip it would slowly help me through returning back to reality again. So I'm ready to recap few of the adventures from the 10th February onwards... hopefully it inspires some of you to travel often also. You're really selling yourself short if you don't explore the outskirts of your own comfort zone. And knowing myself, I'm already itching for another trip! I'm so sad that it's actually all over now and even sadder that my pockets are lighter and drier than ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment