Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's T-shirt Time!

So post to my crazy epic trip over in Asia with friends, it was very difficult to return back to routine and reality again. It just felt like there really wasn’t anything too exciting to look forward to anymore besides the weekends and that was really about it. Holiday withdrawals at its best! I really missed waking up to my friends every morning. However it wasn’t long before we all caught up with each other again over the past few weeks.

The past few weeks since my holidays have been rather eventful. Back tracking several weeks back… it was only less than two days since returning home from vacation that I had several important birthday parties to attend to already that following weekend. My liver has been begging for a break however it was a party that I really couldn’t miss. My girlfriend Desiree’s 21st birthday and to top it off I really couldn’t pass the idea of a MTV’s TV series ‘Jersey Shore’ themed party. Guidos and Guedettes were the aim of the costume theme. I went for the ‘Snooki’ look that night with a short fitted cheap dress, skanky platforms, the ‘poof’, large hoop earrings and so fourth. It was hilarious to see the boys all greased up on fake tans, although few over did it a little with a little too much tan lotion haha. Nevertheless great theme, plenty of booze, music, close friends, fist pumping, the lot! The partying never did end for me coming back form vacation did it?


Mike & Snooki

Fake tan gone wrong haha

Who needs 'The Situation' when you have 'The Sensation' LOL

Fake tan time!

GTL = Gym Tan Laundry!

The Guidos

Our skanky Jersey Shore Outfits didn't last too long haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment