Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Timmy took me to Jimmy

So to begin the recap… It was the night before my vacation across Asia. Tim took me out for a beautiful dinner at Jimmy Liks quietly located in Sydney’s King’s Cross area. I've been anticipating this restaurant for quite some time now, only reason being that in the past he's talked up this restaurant quite a bit and he’s always been meaning to take me there one day. So to last minute surprises he booked us reservations as a special treat for me before I leave. The restaurant was amazing and right up to expectation. I never doubted my boyfriend’s choice in restaurants; he always gets it right up to my preferences. Food was absolutely divine, ambience is ultra intimate – exactly the way I like it, service is top notch, dessert and their specialty cocktails were just simply perfect. The occasion, I suppose, was also his gesture in compensating celebrating our first official Valentines Day together since I would be out of the country. I'm glad that we manage to celebrate the holiday on a different day other than on the actual holiday itself. It made it a whole lot more romantic and intimate this way, none of the conventional bullshit where a special occasion is being shared amongst other lovey dovey couples over packed within the same venue.

It was certainly a lovely way to spend my final night in Sydney and a great beginning to my vacation. Jimmy Liks (www.jimmyliks.com) = highly recommended to all who seek intimate ambience and fine fusion Asian cuisines. I absolutely adore my boyfriend for always knowing the right places to take me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment